What is your return/exchange policy?
Let us help you find something that will work for you before you decide to return it!
All products that leave our facility are carefully inspected & strictly checked for defects and damages prior to shipment to ensure you receive high quality merchandise. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason and need to return or exchange a purchase, please read our return/exchange policies below.
1. Exchanges or returns are accepted only on merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN ALTERED OR WASHED AND WITHOUT ANY STAINS, ANIMAL HAIR, ETC. in their original packaging and with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING, 60 days from the date of purchase.
2. In order to ensure the return, please ship it back with a tracking number and email the tracking number along with why you are returning to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sale items, items purchased from a retailer, clearance items, special orders, custom and seasonal items can not be exchanged nor returned & are all final sales. All sale items are Final sales.
4. Items purchased from another Retailer other than our website are not eligible to be returned to us for a refund or exchange.
5. Returned packages must be shipped back to us Prepaid. We do not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise. Because we will only supply new materials on coverings of items such as our pillows, all returns are charged a $5 restocking and refurbishing fee. Exchanges are only charged the shipping cost to reship the new item.
CerviPedic reserves the right to deny any credit or exchange if, upon receipt, the returned merchandise does not meet our company’s return policies. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser’s cost.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing. PLEASE NOTE: Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Exchange and return policies are subject to change without notice.
How do I make a return or an exchange?
1. E-mail us at email@example.com to receive a return/exchange acknowledgment number.
2. Include your name, item(s) you want to exchange (or return), reason why you want to exchange/return the item(s) and original order number in the request . If it was a gift include the full name of the gift giver.
3. If your item is eligible for a return/exchange, we will email you an RA (return acknowledgement) number that MUST be written on the exchange form.
4. Upon receipt, inspection & approval of your in-coming merchandise, we will process your return/exchange. If you are returning an item we will credit back your account. If you are exchanging we mail your new product and charge your original payment method the new shipping cost.
5. All refunds will be made in the method of original payment. Only the value of the merchandise and sales tax minus any discounts, restocking & refurbishing fee if applicable, will be refunded. Shipping charges are not refundable.
6. For your protection, we recommend that you mail the return/exchange package to us via a traceable service & insure the package in the event of loss, theft or damage. Method Simple is not responsible for return/exchange packages that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
7. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping & handling costs associated with return/exchange of merchandise. If you send a return/exchange package COD, it will not be accepted.
8. Please allow three weeks for processing.
Where do I send my return or exchange?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return information.
When will my credit card be refunded?
Please allow 1 billing cycle from the time returned package is received by CerviPedic for it to show on your card. We will do our best to process your refund within 1-2 weeks of receipt of returned merchandise. However, please note that your banking institution may take up to another 2 weeks to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Method Simple. Shipping charges are non-refundable.